Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Waiting on Wendsday

Faery Tales & Nightmares by Melissa Marr. Having been working on the Wicked Lovely series for awhile now, I know that her faeries are so much darker that the "fairies" we've all grown up with. I'm not-so-patiently waiting for a blurb to show up under this book so I can have a better idea of what's in it, though I'll likely like it, from my experience with Melissa Marr, who I HAVE met at a signing! The Chicago stop of the Smart Chicks Kick it tour, to be exact.

Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay. I do like the story of Romeo & Juliet, but I never dug how it played out towards the ending. Thus I dig stories like Anne Fortier's Juliet, which is a new take on the tale. And adding a paranormal element, making the two immortal enemies for opposite takes on love, just sounds amazing. Can't wait to get my hands on this!

Bloodlines by Richelle Mead. Loved the Vampire Academy. Love all the anthology pieces I've read. I really enjoy the writing style, the voices of her characters. ust say the premise here sounds really awesome and I can't wait to read this one. Though I hear it's the Vampire Academy world, picking up right after the end of that series, so I should probably finish those first...

No comments:

Post a Comment