Thursday, December 22, 2011

Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Just started Obsidian! Starts off awesome. Decided I'd start with the first chapter from Daemon's perspective, the extra feature in the back. I know it's not Tuesday, but I'll throw an extra teaser in! So, so great!

Oh, hell, she was coming here.
Letting go of the curtain, I backed away from the window and turned toward the front door. I closed my eyes, counting the seconds. Humans were dangerous to us. Just being around them every day was a risk-getting too close to a human inevitably ended with one of us leaving a trace on them. And since Dee was obsessed with finding a "normal" friend, it would be especially dangerous for this girl. She lived right next door, and there'd be no way I could control how much time Dee spent with her.
And then there was the fact that I'd been standing at a window for two days watching her. That could possibly be a problem...

No comments:

Post a Comment