Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Waiting on Wendsday

Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore, third book in the Graceling world! Already pre-ordered, can't wait!
Nevermore by James Patterson, the eigth and final Maximum Ride adventure. I love me those bird kids and their awesome adventures!
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare, the fifth in the Mortal Instruments series. Read the first one, ordered the second, and can't wait to continue on the series!
The Calling by Kelley Armstrong, the second in the Darkness Rising set. Working on the first book and LOVE it just as much as the other Kelley Armstrong books I've read.
Everneath by Brodi Ashton. Debut novel, I think. A re-imaged Persephone! I love, love, love the myth and retellings of it. CAN'T WAIT!
All I can think of for now. To be continued next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment