Monday, December 12, 2011

How cool is this? It makes me think of the old Fairy stories. Not fairytales, but the legends like from Ireland and such, where the Fairies were darker and the stories creepier. Where someone, or a Fairy could come and go through trees and doorways mere mortals couldn't see, and mortals who ventured through would be there for days to them and decades or centuries in the mortal realm.

Can't wait to get started on this series! The little previews I've checked out are quite promising. Of course, it helps that I adore the original tales, and true Grimm fairytales. The touch of darkness adds so much to a story and makes it much more real. If this set has that same sense of darkness that Wicked Lovely does, and I suspect that it's so, I'll love, love, love the Iron Fey.



No comments:

Post a Comment