Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Since I brought it up, I suppose I should list some of my favorite dreamy fictional guys...Vampires...Nephilim...Bean Sidhe...male characters. I'm going with top ten, in no significant chronological order, just as I think of them.




  1. Jace: The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare


  2. Eragon: The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini


  3. Fang: Maximum Ride by James Patterson


  4. Gabriel: Dark Visions by L.J. Smith


  5. Adam: The Secret Circle by L.J. Smith


  6. Stefan and Damon have a tie: The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith


  7. Nash: Soul Screamers by Rachel Vincent


  8. Seth: Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr


  9. Sam: Gone by Michael Grant


  10. Keir: Chronicles of the Warlands by Elizabeth Vaughan


I could, of course, go on and on and on. And I reserve the right to change my mine when I start up on new books. But today, off the top of my head, these ten (okay, technically eleven) are my top fictional characters.



No comments:

Post a Comment