Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Very excited! My books have come in! Had a hard time choosing which of these to read first, but whe Fury came in yesterday, I just had to go ahead and start that before Shatter Me. But since I will make sure to get through both this week, I'll include a teaser from each.


Fury by Elizabeth Miles:

She was smiling brightly. In her hand was a gleaming red orchid. Beautiful, translucent, like something blown from glass. "Hi, again," the girl chirped. Her tiny nose quivered like a rodent's and her teeth gleamed white. "Sandta never found out you were naughty. But we did."


The words crashed through Em's skull...





Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi


There must be as least a hundred soldiers following us through these streets, clustered in different groups, dispersed n different areas of the city, ready to capture and kill.


But I know they won't kill me.


It's Adam I'm worried about...

No comments:

Post a Comment