Friday, January 6, 2012

So...new List for TBR Pile Challenge

So, the first time I thought about this Challenge, I was all over the place, looking at my entire backlist. Think I'll pare down now, make a more oficial/accurate list.




  • Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare


  • Covenant Series by Jennifere L. Armentrout


  • Daughters of the Moon Series by Lynne Ewing


  • Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa


  • Darkest Powers Trilogy by Kelley Armstrong


  • Soul Screamers Series by Rachel Vincent


  • Immortals Series by Alyson Noel


  • Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi


  • Illuminated by Erica Orloff


  • A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young


  • Entwined by Heather Dixon


  • Matched and Crossed by Ally Condie


  • Unleashed by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie


  • Firelight by Sophie Jordon


  • Raised by Wolves, Golden, & Platinum by Jennifer Lynn Barnes


  • The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong


  • And of course I'm working on Whisper by Phoebe Kitanidis right now.


I know that's more than I need for the highest level, but what can I say? I read a lot and I'm absolutely ready to get through all of these this year, and probably more. I'll keep you posted.



Happy Readings!



Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment