Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Teaser Tuesday




Since I can't seem to decide what I'm reading this week, I'll give teasers of the three I've been jumping between. All are so AWESOME!



Unleashed by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie


"They tortured me with them. And it worked. I had horrible night terrors. There was one year that I hardly ever slept."

Katelyn just listened. Cordelia looked as if she might throw up. "When Haley was killed, I went to my Dad and I asked him if he thought maybe that's what attacked her. Justin overheard. And they both laughed at me." She took a deep breath. "But I wasn't fooled, Kat. They were afraid too...



Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I swallowed and fixed a smirk on my face. "Blah. Blah. You're gonna kill me. Blah. I know."
The female's ravenous shriek cut off his response. Obviously, she was very hungry. She circled me like a vulture, ready to rip into me. My eyes narrowed on her. The hungry ones were always the stupidest--the weakest of the bunch. Legend said it was the first taste of aether--the very life force running through our blood--that possessed a pure-blood. A single taste turned one into a daimon and resulted in a lifetime of addiction. There was a good chance I could get past her. The other one...well, he was a different story.


Whisper by Phoebe Kitanidis

I took a chance and moved past her.
"Fine, go plug yourself back into the Mother ship!" She screamed after me. "But get ready. You're about to turn into me."

No comments:

Post a Comment