Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday

So, I'm starting to think that all my favorite authors got together, had a party, and decided to come out with new books in the near future.  There are so many books on my to-get list.  Obviously, I'm so excited about the official release of Shattered, but there are almost a dozen others that I'm waiting for.  Namely: City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare, A Shiver of Light by Laurell K. Hamilton, Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater, Jennifer L. Armentrout's Lux: Beginnings & Lux: Consequences & Lux:  Opposition, and I'm uber excited about C.C. Hunter's Reborn and Eternal!

If you don't read any of these authors, I highly recommend them all.  And, if you do, I'm sure that you share my excitement!  F.Y.I., for those of you who read C.C. Hunter, there's a promo going right now:  http://us.macmillan.com/SMP/promo/TheRebornPreorderSweepstakes
If you pre-order Reborn and present proof of purchase under this link, you get a FREE copy of Shadow Falls:  The Beginning.  How cool is that?
Happy Readings!
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment