Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Waiting on Wendsday

Hiya everyone!
Hope everyone had a great Christmas and successfully channeled their inner 5-year-old for maximum enjoyment of gift-giving and family time.  I certainly did.  Hope to do so again when my cousins make an appearance and my BFF has made it through her holiday plans.
Still working on Beautiful Creatures and a bit bummed that A) Amazon is out of the hardcover collection & B) that I couldn't afford the collection even IF it was still in stock.  Sad face.  Oh well, I'll probably look into buying them individually here & there, like every series I'm working on filling in.  So, instead of a ton of new releases, I'm waiting on some books I just haven't been able to get my hands on yet:













































































Only Unravel Me isn't out yet, but that's one of the sequels I'm most eager to get ahold of.  Tahreh Mafi, Ally Condie, and Veronice Roth are some Dystopian authors I've been looking into since I first read City of Bones by Cassandra Clare and The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.  L.J. Smith is an author I've been following since I first picked up The Vampire Diaries vol 1, and I'm quite excited to see what else is going to happen in The Divide.  City of Lost Souls and Clockwork Prince are the last of The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices that I don't have copies of, that I can't track down at my local library.  Jennifer Armentrout is one of my new favorite authors, and I adore Alex, Aidan, Daemon and Katy.  Kristin Cashore and Rachel Vincent are two more, with the Graceling and Soul Screamers worlds.  Tamora Pierce is a longtime favorite, but especially the Beka Cooper trilogy.  Beautiful Creatures is excellent, and I can't wait to get ahold of Beautiful Darkness and check out the movie.
Happy Reading!
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment